Thursday, February 28, 2013

Safe in Uruguay (Week Two)

Hi family!  As you may have presupposed from the subject line, I'm alive and well in Uruguay--the little town of Valera, in Department Lavalleja, to be exact.  My awesome new companion Elder Griffin and I are the only ones serving here--He's been to this area before and is also just great in pretty much every way.
Well, this was again just to let you guys know I'm ok--Looks like my new, stable P-Day will be Monday from here on out, everyone can write emails to the mission office email urumontemission@gmail.com. They'll print those off and give them to me through the grapevine.
Another new rule--I can only write mom and dad this way.  The rest I'll have to mail (maybe just to our home address to be distributed) and it'll take a while.  So let people know I'm not neglecting them and responses will probably just be in the mail.
Well I love you all!  Stay as incredible as you were before I left--or better yet, get incredibler :)
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment