Monday, January 6, 2014

December 17, 2013

 I have news!  Transfers came in last night while I was on an exchange in an area two hours away because I got to Sarandí recently and didn't expect to be leaving, but... wouldn't you know it, I am!

     I'm going to the mission office to be a secretary--like the mission mailman/errand runner!  It's going to be so much fun because I'll be with lots of friends there; it's the only house of six in the mission, and will be considerably different than the isolated small-town houses of two that I'm used to!  I've heard we'll even have air conditioning.  Woot!  

     The name of the area is Carrasco A-- Carrasco is one of the richest areas in Montevideo, right in the middle of the big city.  The temple is even in our area!  It's going to be great being there these next few changes.  I will miss my Mexican companion Elder Martínez though.  He's one of my best friends.

     So... I don't know much yet about how Christmas will be down there-- I'll let you know on Saturday, which will be my new P-Day in the offices.  You can all keep writing Sundays, but the response will be a little delayed is all.

     I love you all!  Have a wonderful Christmas if I haven't already wished it to someone personally :)  

Adios!

Elder Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment